1. Name and Address of the Data Controller
This privacy notice applies to data processing by: Mayra León, Friedhofstraße 22, 67125 Dannstadt-Schauernheim, Germany, email: email@example.com, tel.: (+49) 6231 4030360, fax: (+49) 62314030359.
2. Data Processing
When you inquire about translation services or commission me to perform such services, I collect the following data:
- salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile).
These data are collected for the following purposes:
- to identify you as my client,
- to be able to advise you appropriately,
- for correspondence with you,
- to process orders,
- for invoicing.
The data processing takes place at your request and, in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR, is required for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contract.
Personal data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to provide the service or to maintain the client relationship as requested by the client. Occasionally, data storage extending beyond this may be necessary due to legal or statutory obligations.
3. Transfer of Data to Third Parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless this is required for the management of business relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR. This includes in particular the transfer of data to proofreaders, editors and other translators. The transferred data may only be used by the third party for the stated purposes.
Professional confidentiality remains unaffected. Insofar as such data are subject to professional confidentiality, they will only be transferred to third parties in consultation with you.
4. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right,
- pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR, to revoke your consent to me at any time. As a result, I can no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to access your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, the existence of the right lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your data, if the data were not collected by me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the details of such profiling;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data stored by me, or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure, and I no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to me, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of these data to another controller; and pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the competent supervisory authority at your habitual residence, place of work or my company headquarters.
5. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.